Like most homeowners, you probably assume that your air conditioner will function properly for the foreseeable future. However, since no air conditioner lasts forever, it’s important to be prepared for your system’s eventual malfunction and total failure. The experts at Climate Control Heating & Air can identify any problems that occur with your air conditioner and provide the appropriate repairs. If your air conditioner fails completely, we will help you find a replacement that suits your home and budget.
- Signs of a malfunctioning air conditioner:
As a homeowner, you must try your best to keep up with your air conditioner’s recommended maintenance. It’s also a good idea to watch for the following symptoms of malfunction and seek professional repairs.
- Poor cooling performance: if the temperature on your thermostat doesn’t reflect the temperature inside your home, there’s likely something wrong with your air conditioner. This could be because of low refrigerant, a dirty filter, or a number of other problems.
- Intermittent function: air conditioning units are designed to function intermittently. However, frequent cycles could indicate a problem. If your air conditioner runs continuously, it could also signal a malfunction that needs to be addressed by a professional.
- Strange noises: an air conditioner can make a whole symphony of noises that may spell trouble. For example, leaves or loose wires could get caught in the fan blades.
Advantages of professional AC installation :
- Many homeowners take pride in performing various tasks around the house. However, ac installation is a complex and even dangerous job that is best left to the professionals. Here are a few of the advantages of professional installation.
- No chance of injury: if you aren’t the one installing the ac unit, you won’t have to face any of the accompanying dangers. By allowing an expert to do it, you prevent injury to yourself and damage to your home.
- High energy efficiency: installation day is the most important day of your ac unit’s life. Our professionals can make sure your ac unit operates as efficiently as possible from day one.
- Reduced chance of malfunction: an installation professional can ensure that all the connections are sound and that your system is up to spec. A solid installation can delay costly repairs.